Sunday, February 4, 2007

New old couch




I've had this couch for years (it's in my family room) - I got it from my sister - who got it from - who got it from. You can tell it is probably from the seventies. It finally hit me to recover it. I don't know why it took me so long to figure that out. I've recovered the coffee table cushions with the stripe and I'm going to recover the couch with dark brown. No matter how it turns out - it will look better. Don't you agree?
This is what I have done so far. I ran out of the fabric so probably Wednesday I will go and get some more.






Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)