Saturday, March 3, 2007

More hooks




I've made some more hooks and here they are. I sell them on Ebay - not much luck tho. I've also made a pink granny square scarf for myself.


I've been cleaning and rearranging our family room - what a job that is. I keep my dogs in this room because they both shed terribly and I need to keep the dog hair in one room, not the whole house - I'm a little allergic and also when my grandsons come over they end up covered in it. It's a large room and they have plenty of space. They're also not cut off from the family - there is a gate at the door to the dining room where everyone seems to congregate. Everyone that comes over sees them and pets them. My son and nephews are always in the family room (it's where the computer is) so they always play with the dogs.
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. What is your seller's id on ebay? I think your hooks are gorgeous and would love to buy a few! (simonssez.com/musings)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - my id name is Dlyscraftycreations but if you do a search for Dly's you will find the hooks I have for sale. Thank you so much for your interest.

    Debi Y.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)