Monday, June 4, 2007

Kristal's afghan for her baby







My niece Kristal is having a baby so I have started a round ripple afghan for her. She's been told that she's having a girl so I am using girly colors. I'm also going to be making some hats and other stuff.




I have changed the afghan to just the Bernat Neopolitan and RHSS aran yarns. The TLC essentials rose just didn't look right. I unraveled to the 6th round and then started again. It will be a repeat of 4 rounds neopolitan, 4 rounds aran, 2 rounds neopolitan, 2 rounds, aran.


Here's a picture of the finished afghan. I love working these round ripples - that is, until I get to the last couple of rows. They take forever.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)