** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, July 16, 2007

Pink camo granny rectangle afghan


I've started working on a pink camo granny rectangle afghan for myself. It's worked with Bernat's pink camo and RHSS baby pink. The colors aren't a perfect match but it's close enough. I know I should be working on other things but since I'm almost done with Teri's round ripple I figured it wouldn't hurt to start another afghan.
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debi, Can you tell me how you start this rectangle? Seems I can't do the start to my satisfaction but yours look pretty nice. I've tried printed patterns AND just 'sperimenting and I never get anything I really like the look of.Brenda-PS I am now on my 3rd row of the extraordinarily ordinary blanket. I did mine with sz L hook in sc, so it's a bit different. Tore it all out once as I didn't like the joins but tried again and it looks nice now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi oldnbroken - I used a published pattern for that afghan and for the life of me, I can't remember where I got it. Sorry I can't help you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)