Friday, November 9, 2007

Black poncho


I finally finished my black poncho a couple of days ago. This was an easy project to do but it certainly wasn't fast (which it should of been). The pattern is simply 2 rectangles made with *dc, ch 1, dc*. With it being so dark it was hard for me to see at night so quite a few times I woke up with a headache the next morning (I guess from overworking my eyes) - and also with me working part-time now my crochet time has been seriously compromised. I don't like that - but what can you do?
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Very nice poncho! It fits you very well, also in the colourcombination!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)