** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pink watch


Took a little bit of time after dinner to whip up this watch band. It's made with Red Heart Jeweltones using a G hook. So quick and easy.
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. I went through all of your blog posts to view what you have done and I must say you are very talented. I'm 16 and only know 2 different ways to crochet and i hope to learn a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle - that was very nice of you to say. Keep crocheting and you'll learn so much more.

    Debi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)