** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Purse and towel toppers







These are some of the things I've been working on for the last week or two. The purse and cell holder I crocheted with Bernat Blacklites using my trusty "L" hook. I think I need to come up with a different pattern for my purses.
The towel toppers were crocheted with Red Heart Sparkling and Jeweltones (both discontinued) and I used my favorite "I" hook. I think I must of been half asleep when I worked on the peach towel (the one on the right) - it's shorter and the button is on the wrong side.
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you need to stop smokin' that wacky tobacky, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I was wandering if you have a link to your towel topper patterns or if it is your own pattern. I would like the patterns if possible as I am doing towels at the moment especially Christmas towels.
    Thank you if you can help me. Any other towels top patterns would also be appreciated. Christine (Australia)(queenmab@tsn.cc) email

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)