Saturday, November 22, 2008

Numbers

About 4 or 5 months ago while driving to work, I stopped at a red light behind a big truck. I looked at his tag and the first 3 numbers were 982 - I thought of Erica's birthday which is September (the 9th month) and the year she was born - '82. Then I thought to myself that I would have to look for a tag with Bobby's birthday which is February (the 2nd month) and the year he was born - '89.

And then it hit me - I don't know why it took 19 years to figure this out but the month and year of Bobby's birth are the same numbers of Erica's - only backwards.

Erica's - 9 82
Bobby's - 2 89

Pretty cool, huh?
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)