Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Surprise from a friend







I received a surprise in the mail Monday from a good friend. Her name is Mary Lou - she's in my crochet group. She crocheted a scarf for me using perfect colors - pink and black. I wore it to work yesterday and it kept me very warm. :) Mary Lou crocheted the scarf with 1 strand of Red Heart Super Saver in grey and 1 strand of Red Heart Kiss novelty yarn.




Looking back thru my posts, I realized that I never posted about the beautiful bookmark that another good friend from my crochet group crocheted for me. Her name is Marilyn and she does lovely work in thread.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)