Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ladybug's new collar


I made Ladybug a new collar last night. She keeps loosing them in the yard somewhere - I think maybe under the racks of wood - she likes climbing under there - or maybe the big bush that her and Tex play hide and go seek under. :)


When I look at Ladybug wearing her collar, I can't decide if she looks like a flower or a clown. She's a cute girl either way.


The collars are very easy to crochet. First, measure the dogs neck and either tie or hot glue 1/4" elastic into a circle. Join worsted weight yarn with a sc around the elastic and sc around to cover completely. Join with a sl st to 1st sc. Sc in same sc, * ch 7, skip next sc, sc in next sc. Repeat from * around. Ch 7, skip next sc, join with a sl st to 1st sc. End off. It really doesn't matter if you end up with an extra sc or not at the end - no one will be able to tell. :)


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)