Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rose bucket bag




I finished this bucket bag yesterday. I crocheted it with 2 strands RHSS "soft white" and Vanna's Choice "rose mint" (I think the color is supposed to be "rose mist" - the blue and the purple I have say "mist" - and besides "mint" doesn't make sense). I used an L hook. It's the same style as the blue bucket bag but without the round of popcorn sts and with some rnds of hdc thrown in. The cell phone holder is only hanging on the outside for the picture - I always have it hanging on the inside. I like the bucket style bags - I can get alot of stuff in there. :)
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)