Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Towel toppers

Someone sent me a nice comment about my towel toppers asking about patterns. I don't know what happened but the comment disappeared and I don't remember her name, so I will answer her here.

The towel toppers I crocheted are not my pattern. I bought a towel at a craft fair years ago and copied it so I don't feel comfortable sharing the pattern. I've looked on Crochetpatterncentral.com and here is a list of the free towel toppers they have:

http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/towel_toppers.php

I hope you find some that you like. :)
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)