** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, November 7, 2009

1st granny strip


Grannies 1 - 6 crocheted together. I used this method to join them:




Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. The video shows how to make the lovely scalloped edge but nothing about joining them. What am I missing?

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb. There are 4 parts to this video - right underneath the video says 'part 1 of 4' and after that are the numbers 01, 02, 03, 04 - after watching the 1st video, click on 02 and this one is the one where she starts to connect the squares. Follow through with videos 03 and 04 to finish up. :)

      Delete
  2. Well, shame on me for not seeing that. Must be time for new glasses...lol. Thanks!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)