** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Blue square afghan


I started crocheting a blue square afghan with the Monster ball of yarn I had bought at AC Moore. The pattern is from here:

http://sarahlondon.wordpress.com/2010/02/07/raining-crochet/
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Very nice color and it looks so elegant, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the site for this pattern, this is very nice, will be adding this to my to do list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)