** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Face scrubbers


My store-bought face scrubber is on it's last leg, so I crocheted a couple of face scrubbers to see how they would work. One is in cotton and one is in acrylic. They both seem to work very well. The only thing is to remember not to scrub too hard - I think I rubbed off a little spot on my chin with the acrylic scrubber. Ouch.
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Hey Debi, do you ever make face scrubbers of tulle? I was making potscrubbers of nylon net and decided to try the tulle thinking maybe... but when they were done I knew no go for the pots but yahoo for the face!arms etc.Love to see pics of work going on keep up the good work! Brenda/NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda - I haven't tried it yet, but I might one day. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)