** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, February 27, 2010

More yarn!!


Yay!! A couple more yarn hauls for me. :) The Caron Rhapsody yarn is from the Dollar Tree. I bought 4 skeins each of "summer rose", "heather mist", "baby blush" and "ocean mist". I'm sorry - I just couldn't pass it up. And no - I don't know yet what I'm going to crochet with it. Maybe another squares afghan - or maybe another round ripple. I'll let you know when I decide.

The other yarn is my haul from my trip to AC Moore today. The 2 baby yarns are for me to crochet a couple more "psuedo flowers". The variegated is for a couple more squares and possibly a scarf. Don't know about the turquoise and soft white - dare I say another round ripple?  :) 
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Debi, great yarn finds, especially from Dollar Tree! Can't wait to see what you make.

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks glor - you have a blessed weekend, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, I don't know but i wish our dollar tree would carry some yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic stash building exercise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)