** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Friday, February 12, 2010

Wow!




Went to AC Moore to check out the yarn section and this is what I came home with. Can you believe the size of the Monster ball? It's from Phentex - 100% acrylic - and weighs 32 ounces. It's almost the size of a baby. I love it. :) P.S. It was on sale for $9.99.
Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. Now that is a big ball of yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is that is HUGE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Goodness. I wonder do I store carry it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The AC Moore in Nanuet had them too. I was tempted to buy one or two skeins, but talked myself out of it. Step away from the yarn (I told myself)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a big ball of yarn! I couldn't help notice that your daughters family all have Chris Cooley jerseys and then I looked at your profile and see your from Bowie. I live in Hollywood, MD and I also have a Chris Cooley jersey!
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. O M G! I want one! I wonder how does it feel? I mean, does it work up like Caron's Pound of Love? Is it a sport weight yarn or worsted? Looks like hours of crochet fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melissa - this worsted weight yarn is like Red Heart Super Saver but just a little bit softer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)