** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Katie & Rory Redskins hats


Another set of matching hats for Katie & baby Rory. I'm still working on Katie's scarf. I've added white to these - I like it - brightens 'em up. After I'm done with that, I will be crocheting Redskins hats for another of Erica's friends - Stacey and her 2 children.
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. Awwwww I love them and I can't wait to wear them! Thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting me Deb. I've been looking at your posts. You love your crocheting! Love that yarn too! You look so comfy sitting there.
    I'm glad you're following me, and look forward to chatting soon!
    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi, love the hats. How cute these will be on Katie and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one day you have to put them into a picture frame they are the CUTEST! t.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)