** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, March 22, 2010

Multi-color hexagon


I crocheted this multi-color hexagon this morning before work. I like it. I can definately see myself working up a whole bunch of these for another afghan. :)
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love these colors. I think I may have these. Soon I'll be starting this as well. What brand yarn are you using??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks glor. I'm using all my rolled scrap acrylic yarns - a mix of Red Heart, Bernat, Sayelle, Lion Brand and Vanna's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)