** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Sunday, March 7, 2010

SIBOL squares


Here are 3 granny squares that I have crocheted for Sue's SIBOL project. Sue is collecting 6" granny squares from all over the world to assemble into lap-ghans for the elderly. Check out her blog for more info.


Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. I'm helping Sue out also, isn't it fun? I love trying to come up with all the color combinations. I love your colors, you do such great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)