** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Squares & hexagons




Here's my progress so far on the circle squares and hexagons I've been working on. It seems that I'm getting "hooked" on squares and hexagons - I've put together a few and I'm always thinking about new colors. They're certainly a great take-along project - my trusty pink tote bag I bought from Avon goes with me to work everyday. I work on them before clocking in and while I eat my snack.   :)
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. They're beautiful! Glad to see someone else carries their crochet along ... don't leave home without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your squares look great, and I love the hexagons! I'll have to try them soon! Thanks for sharing a pattern!.. How are you doing? Hope you're enjoying the weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tina. I'm having a good weekend - hope you are too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)