Tuesday, April 13, 2010

99 grannies




I belong to a crochet group and Vivian (one of the members) and I just recently swapped a small baggie of buttons for this 99 grannies book. She got the buttons - I got the book. I am soooo happy. I thoroughly enjoyed looking through this book last night and dreaming about all the different squares with what colors I can crochet. Of course, we all know it doesn't quite work that way. In reality I'll probably only crochet a few of them. I can dream though. :)
**info about the book: published by Leisure Arts in 1998. #3078 $9.95**
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. I have that book too, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book and made a baby shower gift for a cousin a few years back. Lucky you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have this book but I'm sure on the lookout for it now. Thanks for the reviw, I would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this book at Michaels this year. I'm sort of disappointed in the quality of the inside photos. They just have a washed out look to me. I like to use photos in addition to the pattern as I am crocheting as a visual aid to make sure I am crocheting correctly according to the pattern. But these are hard to see in any detail with so many grouped together on a page. Some photo pages appear to be blurry too. Well, it's probably just me because I'm new to crocheting. I do like all the different patterns though.

    Teacup Lane (Sandy)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)