Saturday, April 10, 2010

Circle squares afghan progress


Here's a picture of my progress on the circle squares afghan I'm working on. So colorful - I love it. It's starting to get a little tricky to handle when crocheting on a new square - and it's verrrrry warm.   :)

You will notice that there are no 'holes' in the corners - that seemed to bother a few viewers with my previous afghans. It really doesn't bother me - I think the holes give the afghan a lacey look. But then again - the 'solid' corners look very nice too.
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty afghan. I also have been meaning to tell you how much I love your header on your blog. I just have to learn how to add a photo. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Molly - the header is my scrap round ripples - I keep them at the end of my bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What holes in the corners? I notice holes or spaces there...I guess it's not bothering me either if I can't even identify them.

    This afghan looks beautiful and your doggy seems to think so too!

    Happy Sunday,
    Doris :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Doris. Happy Sunday to you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I might ask, what type of granny square that you are using. I am curious, as I don't know how to crochet one without the holes, but I really like the pattern of the one that you have been shown to be using.

    All your projects are so beautiful. You inspire me to work on my own.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Shiloh30. :)

    The link for the pattern of the squares is here:

    http://www.free-crochet.com/list.html?cat_id=297

    It's the one called "Baby Granny Afghan".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)