Saturday, April 3, 2010

I love scraps...

...they're so colorful. My basket of scraps was overflowing again so I set about winding them together with my yarn winder (which I also love). First, I had to sort them into piles by their size:



then started to wind:



pretty soon I had 3 large (around 9 oz) cakes of colorful yarn.





My last 2 projects with my scrap yarn were round ripple throws, so this time I decided to crochet a granny square throw - here is the beginning:



All the ends will be tucked away so no one will see. :)
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. The round ripples in your banner are beautiful. Can't wait to see how the grannies progress. You make me happy to have scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)