Friday, April 23, 2010

My morning crochet

I get to work a few minutes early every day - this is what I do.



The granny square sitting there is no more - I've taken it apart because I realized that I've already got a large granny square that I've been working on. I'm going to use it to make a bag. I think. This is the blog I'm looking at:

http://yennysysucrochet.blogspot.com/2010/03/bolso-big-granny-rosa.html

I can kinda, sorta get the gist of the pattern - a large 30 round granny square. The handles I might do different. We'll see. :)
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you're a crochet addict ;-) Welcome to the club...I bring my crochet stuff with me wherever I go - makes waiting at the doctor's office so much more enjoyable. Often times I feel they called me to soon, can you believe that? Those granny bags do look nice.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Doris - you have a happy weekend too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)