** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

African flowers progress


My progress so far with the african flowers. I wasn't quite sure if I was finished with this or not - I could either add a few rounds of ch-3 loop to make this a baby blanket or add another round of flowers. With the help of Marilyn and Judy from our crochet group - I have decided to add another round of flowers.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! It looks so colorful and cheerful :-)

    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, I love this. I think I may have to do this soon. Its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blanket - a field of flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I'm a bit leery of starting another motif project for a while because I am finishing up a granny square lapghan right now and I need a break from sewing together motifs. Yours are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really original for the form.
    I like the colours too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)