** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ebay yarn


I bought this veeeerrrrry pretty yarn on Ebay - what do I do with it now? It's 100% superwash merino wool - and it's only 280 yds. It was definately an impulse buy - just looking through the yarn auctions - came across this and decided that I just had to have it.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. Wool is good for felting projects, so you could do a small pin cushion or an amigurumi or something like that...just an idea!

    It is very pretty yarn and I do love the colors.

    Happy weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pin cushion sounds good - thanks for the idea Doris. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No felting with Superwash wool, sadly...won't felt.
    Wrist warmers maybe? or Ankle socks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the ideas Laurie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty yarn Debi, certainly understnd the impulse buy. Hard to let those colors go. I think a pin cushion would be adorable, also your crocheted hanger would be very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by and Following my blog! I came over to return the favor and look around. Love your African flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Pammy Sue - hope you enjoy your visits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debi,Il love your works,your hanger is very pretty.Thanks for stopping and for your comment in my blog!,your visit make me happy.See you soon,kiss .Cri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)