** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, May 17, 2010

Flowery face scrubber


Materials:

- yellow and pink 4-ply worsted weight acrylic or cotton (whichever you prefer)
- I hook

Size: 3 1/2" across

Note: (hdc, 3 dc, hdc) makes a petal

Directions:

Rnd 1: With yellow, ch 3, 12 dc in 3rd ch from hook. Join with a sl st to 1st dc. End off. (12 dc)

Rnd 2: Join pink with a sc in any dc, ch 3. *Skip next dc, sc in next dc, ch 3. Repeat from * around. Join with a sl st to 1st sc.

Rnd 3: Ch 1, sc in same sc, (hdc, 3 dc, hdc) in next ch 3 space. *Sc in next sc, (hdc, 3 dc, hdc) in next ch 3 space. Repeat from * around. Join as before.

Rnd 4: Ch 1, sc in each hdc and dc of next petal. *Sl st in next sc, sc in each hdc and dc of next petal. Repeat from * around. Join with a sl st to 1st st, ch 10, sl st to same st. End off.

***Debi Y's version***
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. SO.CUTE. Thank you so much for sharing the pattern with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)