** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A good yarn day

Yesterday was a good yarn day. I stopped at the Village Economy thrift store after work and came away with this (all for $20):



Then later in the afternoon, the mailman brought me this from my friend Yvette:





Wooooohooooooo - yep, yesterday was a good yarn day.   :)
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. OOh thats nice,
    what willyou make Debi?
    Dont you just love yarn? We all do. Even though we have our own stash, we still want more!
    Hugs Suex
    I just love the photo of you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue - I don't know what I'm gonna make just yet - it'll just have to sit in my stash and wait until I need it. :) And yes I agree, we still want more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, it certainly was a good yarn day! Yarn, just can't have enough. What are you making now? Looking forward to seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! You go!
    I NEVER find deals like that!
    And what a great thing for the mailman to bring you!
    DEFINITELY a good yarn day!

    Hugs & Blessings,
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥Anita

    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice amount of yarn there. I need more!!! lol Lucky you.
    Sat Nam, **(-_-)**
    Piper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)