** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"New" denim purse


It's new to me :). I bought this denim purse at the thrift store last Wednesday for only $4.90. I brought it home and decided it was a little too plain so I attached 2 pretty little flowers I crocheted with the pretty pink & yellow superwash wool.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. It's really elegant now.
    And exclusive. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing to a plain denim bag I bought, only not with crochet. It was so drab! I got out my crafty leftovers and went to work. More beautiful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I forgot to say that I got the bag at a garage sale, brand new, with the tag still on it for $2.00!!! I'll put a picture of it on my crochet blog, www.exquisitecrochetdainties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lezlie - can't wait to see your bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers were perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)