** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A pink star


I crocheted this pink star last night - it only took a short amount of time - it measures 5 1/2" point to point. Now I just have to decide what to do with it. I suppose I will hang it in my craft room somewhere - but where?   :)
I got the pattern from here:





Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. You should have joined Beverly's blog How Sweet It Sounds for PINK Saturday. This is perfect for it. It is so sweet and cute. I love Michele's The Royal Sisters tutorials. She is wonderful to share her patterns with all of us isn't she?

    Hugs,
    Teacup Lane (Sandy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy. And yes, I'm glad that "The Royal Sisters" shares her patterns - I love 'em. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi, I love this star. This is such a great adornment for all kinds of things, clothese, packages, for Christmas ... its wonderful! Can you share where the pattern is from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks glor. The link for the pattern is at the end of the post - click on it and it will take you to "The Royal Sisters" blog - scroll down a little and on the right hand side will be the "Grandma Twinkle" tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little star. I will have to try making one - in every color.
    Happy Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Doris - and Happy Sunday to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanto tu blog, tu croche es muy prolijo.
    Un gran saludo desde Montevideo, Uruguay.
    Ximena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)