** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Friday, May 28, 2010

Sarah's mystery crochet project - pt 2

I'm finished with Sarah London's mystery crochet project. Her actual mystery project is glass cozies, but I made mine a candle cozy. I'm going to keep this candle in my craft room. Mmmmmm - smells like watermelon.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

  1. I like those. Very pretty, warm colors too.

    Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I might have to try one of those myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. You too, Doris. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty that looks, love the yarn you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! What a wonderful idea to use it as a candle cozy! Love the colors!

    Hugs & Blessings,
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥Anita

    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this glass or candle cozy pattern. May I ask you for the link to be able to obtain the pattern? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Zinnie - here is the link to the beginning of the crochet-a-long. I believe there were 8 parts to it.

    http://sarahlondon.wordpress.com/2010/05/24/mystery-crochet-project/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Debi, many thanks for taking the trouble to send me the link for the cozy. I had to hunt around a little for the follow-ups, but I made it! Now I can't wait to start! I'm going to make a candle cozy too! Your pink and yellow combination is particularly pretty. I just love the granny square motif, it has something comforting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome Zinnia - I'm glad to help. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)