** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Scrap granny progress


The progress so far on my scrap granny. I have used the first yarn cake - still have 2 cakes left. Right now, the granny measures 24" side to side.
I don't think I like it too much - the colors just don't seem to go right (like in my scrap round ripples) - hopefully that feeling will change.
Print Friendly and PDF

13 comments:

  1. Oh, I LIKE this! Very pretty so far! I've been doing BOTH a little crochet and a little embroidery this past week. The weekend is gorgeous, so I'm trying to get out of the house as much as possible to enjoy our mid-80's temperatures! Hope you're enjoying this beautiful weekend too! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tina. I hope you're enjoying your weekend too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no Debi ... I love all the colors, I think its beautiful. You give me incentive to use up my scraps like this. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks glor - I'm hoping that I will start liking it more. Enjoy your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think once it's completed, you will like it better. It's so colorful and cheery looking. You are doing a nice job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Doris - I hope I will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo I like it. I think it has just the right amount of color to go with the white. I think it is very eye opening, when you stand back and look at it I think you'll change your mind. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty granny square! That's fantastic how even your yarn scraps match the colors. Your blog is #1 inspirational resource for grannies to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Aluajala. I'm glad you enjoy my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the lovely comment about my mini hexagon blanket! I see you have some brilliant projects I like very much the scrap granny. Like your grocery bag too - great idea **Kim**

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry Debi, I like it too. Just keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)