** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Window decoration


I crocheted a pink star a little while ago and then didn't know what to do with it. So I stood in my craft room looking around thinking and then an idea came to mind. I crocheted 2 more - added 2 african flower motifs - and voila! - a window decoration for my craft room. Whatcha think?
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. thats cute! my girls said mom holy moly lol mom i want you make me some lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I'm glad they like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi, I think they are wonderful!! I love them haning on he rod in the window. I think I need to make some in Christmas colors for the holidays. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely - very cheerful and inspiring :-) just like a craft room should be.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)