Monday, June 14, 2010

Crochet hook display

A reader - oldnbroken is her name- asked if I could show a close up of my hooks bag - I hope this is what she is referring to. Many years ago when I worked at Joann's I brought home a couple of empty cardboard fabric bolts. I covered them with fabric - used 1 for a bulletin board and 1 to display my crochet hooks. Just add plastic push pins where you need them.
The 5th hook from the bottom - the blue and green one - my grandson William made for me a couple of years ago. It is my most treasured hook. :)
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Debi, yes that is what I wanted to see!Brenda AKA oldnbroken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, just like a real professional... all your hooks hanging up there in your hobby room.
    Like some men do making order in their garage or when they make their reparations! Nice to see from near.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The display is great. Thanks for showing. I can't get over that our grandson made you a crochet hook. What a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb,
    Thanks for your quick comment. I only just posted! I'm so late with everything today, been out all day.
    I just love this crochet holder, its really good. What a brilliant idea!
    I'm using a free one I had with a magazine at the moment. But I might try making one 'sometime'. When ever that will be,
    Love to you and thanks
    Suex

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I love how they are all separate and easy to find. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)