** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, June 21, 2010

Manly SIBOL squares

I've crocheted some manly SIBOL squares to send to Sue. I used Red Heart Super Saver - color is "peruvian print" - and then crocheted a brown one and a moss green one just for fun. The peruvian print is a very interesting colorway - I loved the way the different colors changed - I never knew what I was gonna get.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Very nice, she will loves these. I have to send something to the UK shortly then I'll be looking into joining this too. I've never sent over there before. Is there any special way of packaging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks glor. There's no special way to pack the squares up - I just put them in a large padded envelope. I've mailed squares to Sue a few times already and I haven't had any problems. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like the way those turned out too. Very pretty combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how pretty - you know, I never thought to use that type of variegated yarn because it almost looks like sort of an Aztek Indian pattern to me...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely, Sue will be so pleased with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thank you for 'following' my blog - I see we live in the same state, although I am at the other end!
    I love using verigated yarn, the excitment of the different patterns you get. I think your SIBOL square a really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really very nice, these colors!
    Must be strange to work with: not knowing what will appaer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Deby - Congratulations! You ahve one a set of my crocheted patriotic star coasters, so if you'd like to send me your address, I'd be happy to mail them to you. You can e-mail me here:

    honeybeecrochet@live.com

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the birthday wishes Debi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)