** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Friday, June 18, 2010

Pillows


I bought these 2 small (10" x 12") pillows at the Dollar Tree. Kind of plain so I crocheted a 3-color blue granny square for the blue pillow and a light pink granny-ish round for the fuschia pillow. I also added a button to the middle of each crocheted piece. I might add a few more - don't know yet. I like the pillows alot better now.   :)
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. Love the pillows. Great idea adding the doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea - I'll have to remember that. They look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love how they turned out too.

    Hugs & Blessings,
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥Anita

    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I would never have thought of that! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)