** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Poop bags carrier



Sat down last night and this morning to crochet these poop bags carriers - the 1st picture of them is the front, the 2nd picture is the back. Ladybug graciously offered to help show them off for you - Tex, on the other hand, didn't want anything to do with posing for pictures.
When we walk the dogs, I'm the one that has to carry the plastic bags (you know, the small black plastic doggy bags you get at the dollar store). I figured it would be a little nicer to be able to have them in a little crocheted carrier. Plus, my hand won't get as sweaty.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. Hi Debra! These came out really CUTE!.. I've been wanting to make a bag for just the dog's bags.. You know.. the long-sleeve type bag holders? I need one to hold all the bags that get stored specifically for evening walks.. to hang right by his harness and leash. BUT, I'm working on potholders, AND my blessings sampler at the moment, so I'll get to that SOMETIME or other! (0; Hope you're enjoying your weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina - hope you're enjoying your weekend too.

    You can try my "plastic bag keeper" pattern I posted on Apr. 5, 2009. Very quick and easy.

    http://hooksandyarns.blogspot.com/2009/04/plastic-bag-keeper.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nifty! Very cute, who would even think of what you are carrying in those adorable little bags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a really good idea Debi! I haven't got a dog but I should think it would be really useful. Co-ordinate colours to match what your'e wearing!

    Your beautiful Squares arrived today, Thanks so much. I have put them on Flickr. Just doing SIBOL now. Please keep checking, won't be long.
    Hugs and many thanks Suex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! A stroke of genius. I love it when the Lord gives me helpful, fun ideas like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really clever idea and the bags are lovely! Sure does beat carrying around a plastic bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)