** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Friday, June 4, 2010

Scrap granny progress

The night before last I finished the 2nd large yarn cake for the scrap granny - here it is hanging outside on the fence. I'm still not liking it too much. I think it's because there is too many variegated yarns in there - I much prefer the solid colors.
Print Friendly and PDF

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I like all the variegated yarns. It gives it a soft flowing look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Debi, I think it looks very pretty. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's lovely in its own right! We all like different things and what doesn't appeal to you, might be someone else's master piece! I, for one, like it a lot. You did a nice job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Doris. I'm hoping that I will like it when it's finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. today i found your beaufiful blog.
    what a great things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! If you like, I have a link party on my blog every Saturday. I would be thrilled if you add something!
    Bye!
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)