** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Scrappy round ripple







Vince and I took William and James to our campground for the weekend. It's always great to go there and relax. The night before we left, I rolled 2 large cakes of my scrap yarn together so I could start another scrappy round ripple. This is a great project to take with me - no thinking required.   :)
Here's the pattern for the round ripple:

(Click on my other blog link at the top right side to see more pictures of our campground if you're interested.)
Print Friendly and PDF

17 comments:

  1. OOh just look at this! Simply lovely. I've always wanted to make one like it.
    Debi did you get my mail? Did you see your Slide Shows?
    Thanks again, Suex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi,
    Would you be able to tell me where you got the pattern from? Its just lovely,. What a good idea. Hugs and thanks Suex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sue - this is the pattern for the round ripple:

    http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/angelcrafts/patterns/roundripple.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely! i need to figure out how to roll my yarn when it all starts coming undone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the pattern link. I might try that one day. I've never crocheted that pattern, but I like the way it looks. I too, enjoy taking easy-peazy projects with me for when I just want busy hands and a mind free to participate in whatever...

    Hope you had fun camping ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome Doris. Yes - we had a good time camping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debi,
    That's pretty. It's nice to meet you. Thank you for commenting and following my little blog. : )
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Susan - nice to meet you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bright and cheery! What a great way to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbie, thanks for leaving a comment about my Independence Day Giveaway, but I wanted to clarify if you want to enter to win these or just left a nice comment for me ;-) Just don't want to leave anyone out.

    Happy weekend and keep up the good work. That ripple afghan is so bright and colorful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ~Thanks for stopping by Debi! I think I am going to crochet some tiny gold flowers to go in the base to try and cover the wires. Hope a good Sunday for you!
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOO I just love your scrap round ripples..I love round ripples..How do you roll those balls? I cannot get over how big they are.. do u join the yarn? Great work..Love the camp ground pics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Neicee. I tie the ends togethers with just a simple knot and then wind them into cakes using my yarn winder I bought off of Ebay. It is a U-nitt TH7065 and can wind up to a 9 ounce cake. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Debi! I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)