Tuesday, July 13, 2010

~ Blue square re-visited ~

Back in February I started this:



I got bored with it so I put it down to start something else. A couple nights ago I noticed it sitting in my crochet room, so I picked it back up to give it another try. I'm up to round 22 now - thinking of making it 30 rounds so I can try to make it into a purse.  :)

Here's my progress so far:



The pattern of the afghan is from Sarah London:

http://sarahlondon.wordpress.com/2010/02/07/raining-crochet/

The purse idea is from here:

http://yennysysucrochet.blogspot.com/2010/03/bolso-big-granny-rosa.html

I hope I can figure it out.
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful shade of blue and I love the pattern. Your stitches are so even and perfect. The bag is going to be beautiful in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you glor - that's very nice of you to say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, love the blue also. I also love how your round ripple came out. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow: beautiful color and corchetwork.
    I am curious to see the purse finished...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very lovely - what a great shade of blue...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)