Sunday, August 1, 2010

~ Back from vacation ~

Hi everyone! I'm back from our vacation (to our campsite) with lots to share. I took lots of pictures but the only thing is, I have to wait until I get the film developed to show you what I crocheted while I was gone. Yes - I did write "get the film developed" - I took regular 35mm disposable cameras with me - not my digital camera. I'll write a list of what I crocheted:

8 squares for SIBOL
8 circle squares to add to my afghan
started another scrappy round ripple (it measures 25" across)
2 dishcloths for our campsite trailer
1 cotton face scrubber
started a RHSS melonberry round ripple

mmm - I think that's it.

If you'd like to see our campsite:

http://everydaystuffaboutmyfamily.blogspot.com/2010/06/our-campsite.html

I'll come back with pictures when I get them.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back Debi! Sounds like you got in a lot of crochet time. Looking forward to seeing your pictures from your vacation and your projects. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather - ya'll will be the first to see them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb: It appears that you have put your vacation time to good use. I look forward to seeing your SIBOL squares. Posy sends her best wishes to your Ladybug (little cutie). Enjoy a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Posy Linda - Ladybug sends her best wishes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very curious to admire the results, Debi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)