Wednesday, August 11, 2010

~ fuzzy flip-flops ~

Been wearing my pink flip-flops for a little while now and the rubbery, plasticy straps keep sticking to my feet. I crocheted around the straps with this pretty yarn I picked up at the Dollar Tree a little while back. I've crocheted around my flip-flops straps before - I don't know why I took so long to do it this summer.  :)

The yarn I used is Patons Twister in the color of "raspberry twist" and I used a "J" hook.
(P.S. I really don't like 'just because' funky feet pictures - but I have a reason to post this one - please excuse.)
Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. They look adorable and bet they feel soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Debi. I hate it when the strap sticks. You've solved the problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies.

    glor - they do feel soft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea. I would never have thought to do that...

    Looks great too!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very sweet to see and also so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea. I am going to work on mine today!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Debi for your good wishes!
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cute! I always wanted to try doing that to my flip flops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)