Tuesday, August 3, 2010

~ Jeez...


...I, Debi Y., do solemnly swear to never, ever use 35mm disposable cameras again. Such terrible pictures - I should of taken pictures with my digital. Well, I guess I still can but what the hey.
In the 1st 3 pictures we have variegated squares which are the SIBOL squares, followed by the 8 solid color circle in a square squares, then a pink, black and white cotton face scrubber.

In the last 3 pictures is the beginning of another scrappy round ripple and 2 cotton dishcloth's for the campsite trailer.
Quick and easy projects that are great for working on at the campsite.  :)
P.S. If you click on the picture, and then click on it again - it will get larger.
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. You have been busy on your vacation. I look forward to seeing those variegated squares up close. The blue and white ones almost look like they have little clouds on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of wonderful crochet ahead. Love all the squares, and of course the round ripple is an all time favorite. Looking forward to seeing the progress on these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay the pictures could be better but your work is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scrappy round ripples. They are always so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much - such kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these works.
    The pictures are not 'horrible', you should only take the photo more near the crochet-work, I believe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)