Saturday, September 25, 2010

~ AC Moore goodies haul ~

I just got back from AC Moore and boy did I have fun!  There is something to say about wandering the isles looking at yarn - so peaceful.  I ended up buying 2 skeins of RHSS "blue" - 2 skeins of Caron Simply Soft "soft pink" (to finish my 1/2 granny shawl), 2 skeins of Bernat Chunky "chocolate cherry", 2 t-shirts, a fabric fat quarter to add to the black t-shirt, a package of textured tape to decorate whatever, and last but not least a pretty little pot for a new plant (that I still have to get).  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. I like the chocolate cherry. Haven't seen that before. Can't wait to see what you make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a successful shopping trip! Pretty yarn! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love AC Moore, well I love any store that sells yarn lol I love your purchase and I agree wandering through the yarn isles is really peaceful to me I could spend all day there :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How in the world did you finally decide which yarn to pick? I have yarn overload whenever I visit any craft store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, shopping for wool or yarn is so relaxing, I love it.. What are you going to be making for the t-shirt?
    Please do share your other crafts with us, it is so interesting.. :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)