Friday, October 1, 2010

~ Black t-shirt ~


I work part-time at a car dealer as the Service file clerk.  The area where I work is actually in the car shop and the file cabinets are in real bad shape - some of them are actually as old as my daughter (28 years).  I cannot wear nice clothes because of this.  I got tired of ruining my $20 - $25 blouses so I decided to just wear black pants (I have 5 pair) and t-shirts.  (I go to AC Moore when they have the t-shirts on sale 4 for $10). I didn't want just plain t-shirts though, so I sew on fabric panels to the front.  Sometimes I sew on buttons - sometimes I don't.  They're not really good for a fancy outing, but they work just fine for a car shop.  :)

     
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. What A Fab idea, you may be interested in entering my giveaway as there is a little surprise that would look fab on one of those shirts. Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Love your huge skeins of yarn...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a great idea - what a great way of livening up a t shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for such a great idea. I am pleased you are sharing your other talents with us.. :))
    have a blessed day :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tee shirt idea, the color just pops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)