Saturday, October 2, 2010

~ My Version 2 hexagon afghan ~

I've been crocheting my Version 2 hexagons in the morning before work and while waiting for James' bus to drop him off.  Here is my collection so far and a few put together.


The joining that I am using is this (you have to watch all 4 videos):

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-join-granny-squares-with-crochet-flat-brain-joining-233233/

And here is where I posted the pattern for my Version 2 hexagons:

http://hooksandyarns.blogspot.com/2010/05/debi-ys-hexagon-version-2.html
Print Friendly and PDF

14 comments:

  1. Your hexi pattern is really pretty Debi. It's going to be a beauty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very pretty, I cant wait to see it all done it is going to be so beautiful and full of colors, thanks for sharing the links :o) Hope you are having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hexies are so cool! I love the lacy edging/join. Very pretty and unique too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty join to your hexigons. thanks for sharing.:)) hope your Sunday is a sunny one... :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hexagons are very pretty. Love the join you are using. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very nice! Love the lacy look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Debi, wanted to let you know I have been crocheting my hexies together, a task I have been putting off ,but I am on my way to finishing another gift for Christmas.. Thanks again for the link:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're very welcome pattas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I was wondering if you might share your scraps afghan pattern! I'd love to use up my scraps and your blanket turned out beautiful! I don't blog, but my e-mail is j_bruhmuller@hotmail.com if you'd like to pass it on. I'll be checking in from time to time to see your new work! =D
    Jennifer Mott

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Jen. :) The pattern link is in the post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)