Saturday, November 13, 2010

~ doily blanky complete ~

I finished my doily blanky last night.  I crocheted it with Sensations Rainbow Classic - color is blue & white stripe - and I used a "J" hook.  It measures 24" across.  I think I'll give it to one of my great-nieces to use as a doll blanky. 

I got the pattern from glor's blog (thanks glor!):

http://glor-crochetgalore.blogspot.com/2010/11/birthday-doily-november-doily-of-month.html

It was a very easy pattern to follow.

 
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. So intricate and beautiful. Fantastic job. You have such patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness~you have been a busy bee! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Debra! It still makes a beautiful doily in the bigger yarn. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and at 24" wow thats great work..:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Debi, it so pretty! I love it in the blanket size. Thanks for the mention. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute and I love the idea of it being a babydoll blankie, thanks for sharing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Love your doily, it looks great!
    Enjoy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful, Debi! I like the variation of colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)