** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Sunday, November 7, 2010

~ Doily blanky ~

I visited glor's blog last night

http://glor-crochetgalore.blogspot.com/2010/11/birthday-doily-november-doily-of-month.html

and she has posted her November doily pattern.  It's a very pretty pattern and I immediately felt (sp ?) the need to start crocheting one.  I think this pattern will make a very nice blanky so I am using Sensations Rainbow Classic - color is blue-white stripe - and a J hook.  Thanks so much for sharing your pattern glor.  :)

Here's the beginning:


Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. That is going to be really pretty Debi, looking forward to seeing it. Hope you have a great day today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, thank you for posting about my doily and what you are making of it. I think this is such a great idea. Can't wait to see it finished. Blessings to your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to have to do this one too. Yours is going to make a lovely blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little granny collar and this doily looks extra special with the the blue in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very pretty. Also the yarn you've chosen.
    Nice... your kitchen garden in those cups!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies - and you're welcome glor. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)