** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Thursday, November 25, 2010

~ Happy Thanksgiving ~

I am thankful for:

- my family (everyone - husband, children, grandsons, Mother, sisters, brother, nieces, nephews, great-nieces, great nephews, and all the in-laws)
- that after 29 years, my husband still loves me 
- my home
- Tex & Ladybug
- my part-time job
- my crochet
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. I hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my husband, 4 healthy kids, mom and dad still alive and with me on this thanksgiving. I am also thankful for my quilting and crochet abilities and I am very very thankful to be able to work from home and be with my kids when they are still young. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your Thanksgiving are very Happy with your Family!
    Send you many Greetings,

    Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)